Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Type:||Hydraulic Cable Puller With Cummins Engine||Hydraulic Motor:||German Rexroth|
|Main Pump:||German Rexroth||Pulling Wheel Diameter:||600mm|
|Max Intermittent Pulling Force:||150kN||Max Continuous Tractive Speed:||5 Km/h|
hydraulic wire puller,
cable hydraulic puller machine,
wire hydraulic puller machine
150kN Hydraulic Cable Puller With Cummins Engine With Sloping Cam Plate Bi-directional Plunger Pump
Closed type circuit hydraulic drive system adjusts speed through hydraulic plunger pump with bi-directional variable displacement, reduces speed through planet gear and drives pulling wheels to rotate in positive and negative directions through the first level gear terminal drive.
Cooling mode: forced cooling
Max intermittent pulling force: 150kN
Max continuous pulling force: 120 kN
Corresponding speed: 2.5 km/h
Max continuous tractive speed: 5 km/h
Corresponding pulling force: 60 kN
Pulling wheel diameter: 600mm
Groove number: 9
Max diameter of applicable pulling rope: 26mm
Overall dimension (length*width*height): 4800*2350*2470 mm
Hoisting mode: single point
Model: inclined-axis bi-directional constant displacement tapered plunger motor (German Rexroth)
Model: sloping cam plate bi-directional plunger pump (German Rexroth)
Type: Cummins 6CTA8.3-C260
Model: Straight type six-cylinder pressurizing four-stroke diesel engine
Cylinder diameter * stroke: 114*135 mm
Total air output: 8.3 L
Rated speed: 2200 r/min
Rated power (one hour power): 194 kw
Max torque: 1135Nm
Rotary speed when maximum torque: 1500 r/min
Fuel consumption rate (bench test): 238g/kw.h
Cooling method: forced air cooling
Model: two-grade planet gear reduction (German Rexroth made by Beijing sole investment plant)
Type: 310 L2
Reduction ratio: 21.8
Brake response pressure: 2.5Mpa
System voltage: 24V
Storage battery: 24V electric starting
Routine and Scheduled Maintenance
Check and maintenance before working every day
To guarantee reliable work of puller, be sure to check following items before working, and eliminate off-normal phenomenon.
1. Whether fasteners in each connecting location get loose.
2. Whether cooling system of engine is filled up with water; whether water pipe connector has water leak.
3. Whether oil sump of engine is enough filled with engine oil according to engine oil scale label.
4. Whether fuel oil in the fuel tank is enough; whether each oil pipe joint has oil leak.
5. Whether accumulator is live; whether starting circuit joints of engine get loose; check lighting equipment.
6. Whether there is enough lubricating oil in speed reducer.
7. Whether hydraulic oil with code designation is enough in hydraulic reservoir; whether each oil pipe joint has oil leak.
8. Check whether each control handle is put in middle position.
9. Check whether the engine is prepared.
Check and maintenance after working everyday
1. Check fuel oil reserves, if fuel oil is short, it shall be filled.
2. Check whether oil pipe, water pipe and accessories are leaky
3. Check sealing and overheating of speed reducer, hydraulic oil pump and motor.
4. Check coupling bolts and pin shafts of engine, speed reducer, hydraulic oil pump, hydraulic motor, traction wheel, fan and pipe joint whether they get loose.
5. Welding seam of oil tank and vehicle frame is normal.
6. Let cooling water out when air temperature is below 0℃ (without filling anti freezing fluid)
7. Check tire pressure whether it’s enough, if the pressure is short, it shall be filled. Filling pressure is 800Kpa.
Contact Person: boyu