Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Stringing Equipemnt Hydraulic Puller For Overhead Stringing||Max Intermittent Pulling Force:||150 KN|
|Overall Dimension (length*width*height):||4800*2350*2470 Mm||Pulling Wheel Diameter:||600 Mm|
|Max Continuous Pulling Force:||120 KN||Max Continuous Tractive Speed:||5 Km/h|
overhead line stringing machine,
power line stringing machine,
powerline stringing machine
Max Continuous Pull 120kN Stringing Equipemnt Hydraulic Puller For Overhead Stringing
|Main technical performance parameter||Max intermittent pulling force: 150 kN|
|Max continuous pulling force: 120 kN|
|Corresponding speed: 2.5 km/h|
|Max continuous tractive speed: 5 km/h|
|Corresponding pulling force: 60 kN|
|Structure parameter||Pulling wheel diameter: 600 mm|
|Groove number: 9|
|Max diameter of applicable pulling rope: 26 mm|
|Weight: 6600 kg|
|Overall dimension (length*width*height): 4800*2350*2470 mm|
|Hoisting mode: Single point|
|Engine||Type: Cummins 6CTA8.3-C260|
|Model: Straight type six-cylinder pressurizing four-stroke diesel engine|
|Cylinder diameter * stroke: 114*135 mm|
|Total air output: 8.3 L|
|Rated speed: 2200 r/min|
|Rated power (one hour power): 194 kw|
|Max torque: 1135 Nm|
|Rotary speed when maximum torque: 1500 r/min|
|Fuel consumption rate (bench test): 238 g/kw.h|
|Cooling method: forced air cooling|
|Electric system||Storage battery: 24V electric starting|
|System voltage: 24V|
Safe operation rules
Only those who are familiar with safe operation rules and maintenance requirements of the type puller and receive professional training are allowed to operate the puller.
1. Both operators of tensioner and puller shall communicate each other to avoid that puller begins to work under operating condition of tensioner not tension laying and cause serious accident.
2. When puller works, it is prohibited that operators give up operating or leave puller.
3. When operating puller, you shall control handle and adjust pressure smoothly and steadily and avoid over-violent and quick force and brutal operation.
4. Absolutely avoid using backing the machine to brake.
5. After starting puller, check the meter whether it operates normally; stop to check if abnormal.
6. When the puller works, continuously observe each pointer; water temperature of engine shall be not more than 95℃; Hydraulic oil temperature shall be not more than 85℃; Tail bracket hoisting pressure shall be not more than 12Mpa; Brake pressure shall be not less than 3.5Mpa and not more than 6Mpa. Otherwise, the machine shall be stopped immediately for check.
7. Pressure of each safety valve shall be preset, avoid random adjustment by all means! If accidents, for example, puller fails to work, are caused arising from adjusting valve without permission, it will bring you much trouble and loss.
8. When puller operates, rotary speed of engine keeps above 1800r/min to maintain higher power and prevent overheating of hydraulic oil.
9. Under operating condition of driving, to change driving direction of puller shall be carried out after pulling wheels stop completely.
10. When puller operates, prohibit filling oil and repairing; when needing repairing, make engine flame out, in addition to reliable brake.
Contact Person: Mr. Green Lu
Tel: +86 18036062799