Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Type:||TY1x120III Tension Machine For Overhead Line||Maximum Intermittent Tension:||130KN|
|Maximum Continuous Tension:||120KN||Maximum Back Pulling Speed:||3km/h|
|Maximum Back Pulling Force:||90kn||Total Weight:||8100kg|
overhead line hydraulic cable tensioner,
hydraulic wire tensioner stringing equipment,
hydraulic cable tensioner stringing equipment
TY1x120III Tension Machine For Overhead Line 120kN Hydraulic Cable Tensioner
Main technical performance
|Maximum intermittent tension: 130KN|
|Maximum continuous tension: 120KN|
|Corresponding speed: 2.5km/h|
|Maximum payoff speed: 5km/h|
|Corresponding tension: 60KN|
|Maximum back pulling force: 90kn|
|Maximum back pulling speed: 3km/h|
|Diameter of tensile force wheel: 1500mm|
|Groove numbers: 15|
|Maximum applicable diameter of wire: 40mm|
|Transport dimensions: Length: 5300mm
Safe operation rules
Only personnel who are familiar with the safe operation rules and maintenance requirements of this type of tension machine and have received professional training are allowed to operate this tension machine.
(1) The two operators of the stretcher must communicate with each other to avoid serious accidents caused by the tensioning machine when the tensioning machine is not under tension pay-off conditions.
(2) When the tension machine is working, it is forbidden for the operator to give up manipulation or leave the tension machine.
(3) When operating the tension machine, operate the handle and adjust the pressure smoothly, avoid excessive force or too fast, and avoid brutal operation. Pay special attention to the prohibition of drastically reducing or adding tension when tensioning the wire, which will cause the wire to fluctuate too much up and down and damage the spanning frame and other buildings.
(4) During the tension pay-off process, it is strictly forbidden to put the brake lever in the brake position, otherwise it will cause serious accidents.
(5) It is absolutely forbidden to use the anti-pull function for braking.
(6) During the tension pay-off process, the meters should be observed continuously, the temperature of the hydraulic oil should not exceed 85℃; the replenishment pressure (back pressure) should not be lower than 1.8Mpa, not higher than 2.5Mpa; the brake oil pressure should not be lower than 3.5 Mpa, not higher than 6Mpa. Otherwise, it should be shut down immediately for inspection.
(7) The pressure of each safety valve has been pre-adjusted, so don't adjust it randomly! If the tension machine does not work due to unauthorized adjustment of the safety valve, it will bring you a lot of trouble and loss.
(8) The tightening of the nylon bushing fixing bolts should be checked regularly to prevent unnecessary losses due to loosening of the fixing bolts and abrasion of the wires.
(9) When the tension machine is running, keep the engine running at a medium speed to maintain a higher power and prevent the hydraulic oil from overheating.
(10) When tensioning the thread, the "tension wheel direction control" knob should be in the neutral position, and it is strictly forbidden to move it at will, otherwise it will easily cause serious accidents such as thread running.
(12) Under the transmission condition of the tension machine, when changing the transmission direction, the transmission direction can only be changed after the tension wheel is completely stopped.
Contact Person: Mr. Green Lu
Tel: +86 18036062799