Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Maximum Intermittent Tension:||130KN||Maximum Continuous Tension:||120KN|
|Maximum Applicable Diameter Of Wire:||40mm||Diameter Of Tensile Force Wheel:||1500mm|
|Maximum Payoff Speed:||5km/h||Product Type:||TY1x120III Hydraulic Cable Tensioner|
hydraulic cable tensioner powerline stringing equipment,
iso hydraulic cable tensioner,
hydraulic wire tensioner powerline stringing equipment
TY1x120III Hydraulic Cable Tensioner 97kw Engine Rated Power 5km/h Max Payoff Speed
Main technical performance
Maximum intermittent tension: 130KN
Maximum continuous tension: 120KN
Corresponding speed: 2.5km/h
Groove numbers: 15
Diameter of tensile force wheel: 1500mm
Maximum applicable diameter of wire: 40mm
Maximum back pulling speed:3km/h
Maximum payoff speed: 5km/h
Corresponding tension: 60KN
Maximum back pulling force: 90kn
Model: Cummins 4BTA3.9-C130
Rated power: 97kw/2500rpm
System voltage: 24V
Storage battery: 6-QA-110(2 sets)
Diesel engine starting: 24V electric starting
(1) The two operators of the stretcher must communicate with each other to avoid serious accidents caused by the traction of the traction machine before the tension machine is under tension pay-off conditions.
(2) When the tension machine is working, it is forbidden for the operator to give up manipulation or leave the tension machine.
(3) When operating the tension machine, operate the handle and adjust the pressure smoothly, avoid excessive force or too fast, and avoid brutal operation. Pay special attention to the prohibition of drastically reducing or adding tension when tensioning the wire, which will cause the wire to fluctuate too much up and down and damage the spanning frame and other buildings.
(4) During the tension pay-off process, it is strictly forbidden to put the brake lever in the brake position, otherwise it will cause serious accidents.
(5) It is absolutely forbidden to use the anti-pull function for braking.
(6) During the tension pay-off process, the meters should be continuously observed, the hydraulic oil temperature should not exceed 85℃; the oil supplement pressure should not be lower than 1.8Mpa, not higher than 2.5Mpa; the brake oil pressure should not be lower than 3.5Mpa, not higher At 6Mpa. Otherwise, it should be shut down immediately for inspection.
(7) The pressure of each safety valve has been pre-adjusted, so don't adjust it randomly! If the tension machine does not work due to unauthorized adjustment of the safety valve, it will bring you a lot of trouble and loss.
(8) The tightening of the nylon bushing fixing bolts should be checked regularly to prevent unnecessary losses due to loosening of the fixing bolts and abrasion of the wires.
(9) When the tension machine is running, keep the engine running at a medium speed to maintain a higher power and prevent the hydraulic oil from overheating.
(10) When setting the thread under tension, the "traction handle" should be in the neutral position, and it is strictly forbidden to move it at will, otherwise it will easily cause serious accidents such as thread running. (11) Under the transmission condition of the tension machine, when changing the transmission direction, the transmission direction can only be changed after the tension wheel is completely stopped.
(12) When the tension machine is running, oil filling and repairs are prohibited. When repair work is required, the engine should be turned off and braked reliably.
(13) Do not lose flammable materials on the exhaust pipe and muffler to avoid fire. When touching the above parts, be careful not to burn your hands.
Contact Person: boyu