TY1x160 Hydraulic Tensioner
The machine allows for the tension stringing of one,two, three or four-bundle conductor of 630mm2;
besides, it can be used for tension stringing of OPGW or ADSS optical cable and 500kV haulage rope in various terrains,
suitable for use at altitudes up to 1500 meters above sea level.
- Bull-wheel diameter: 1500mm
- Groove number: 16
- Max conductor diameter: 42mm
- Total weight: 13500kg
- Overall dimension (LxWxH): 5500×2300×2950mm
- Max tension: 1x160 KN
- Speed at max tension: 2.5km/h
- Max feeding speed: 6km/h
- Corresponding tension: 1x80 KN
- Max reverse pulling force: 1x160kN
- Max reverse pulling speed:1.25km/h
- Engine: Cummins
- Hydraulic pump: German Rexroth/Dnish Danfoss
- Main motor:German Rexroth/French Leduc
- Speed reducer: German Rexroth
- Hydraulic meter: German WIKA
- Operating handle: German Rexroth
- Diesel 130hp Euro II, 4-stroke cycle, turbo-charged
- Cooling system liquid
- Electrical system 24V
- The machine can realize step less speed.
- The machine is provided with tension presetting system.
- Negative self-acting hydraulic brakes
- Hydraulic dynamometers, Hydraulic oil cooling system
- Digital speed and meters counter
- Control instruments for hydraulic system and diesel engine
- Rigid axle for towing at max speed of 30km/h with parking brake
- Hydraulic power pack to control up to 4 separate drum stands with hydraulic motor
- Hydraulic front and behind stabilizer
- Grounding connection point
- Lighting system for the trailer
- Air brake system for the trailer
- 4 hydraulic conductor clamps for drum change operations (extra change)
- Digital speed and meter counter
- 4 swivel guide rope roller
- Trailer for towing at max speed of 30 km/h
- The chassis provided with Brake, back lights and mudguard, with a single point lift to allow lifting with a crane.
- Cable and radio remote control fully replacing all controls at machine panel.
- Remote diagnosis via GSM network with GPS modem, Synchronization system
- Hydraulic system for drum stand control with flat face quick action couplings
- Auxiliary Hydraulic system (700/1000 bar) for power pressing tool
- Lockable toolbox, Holding fixture for hose kit, Grounding plate, Acoustic insulation
- Biodegradable hydraulic oil, Allowable tension indictor, Overload tension alarm, First Aid Kit
- Manufacturer's workshop maintenance manual, in English
- Manufacturer's recommended tools.
- Manufacturer's routine spares for five years' duty (filters, bulbs, etc.).